David Sims charged

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Could be but sounds pretty bad to me. I don't see him playing much this season, if at all.

Sorry, but if we are kicking players off the team for this, we might as well eject to CUSA right now.

mizouse87

Aug 3, 2006
Des Moines
So... whats his punishment? 1 game suspension? Kicked off the team?

He is not kicked off the team. At this point the only punishment is he loses his co-captain status on the team. I'm sure there will be other punishments handed down at a later time (both legal and team).

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
You have to be kidding me.

His trial SHOULDN'T be until after the season.

That is the only logical thing.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
Sorry, but if we are kicking players off the team for this, we might as well eject to CUSA right now.

I don't see what punishment levels have to do with conference affiliation.

I don't think he should be kicked off. Reread what I said. It was in relation to this seasons play time.

BCforISU

Feb 17, 2008
Madison, WI
Could be but sounds pretty bad to me. I don't see him playing much this season, if at all.

Meh, I don't think the punishment will be too bad. It is pretty tough for him to get the Captain stripped, the fine, embarassment, etc. I am sure he will lose at least 1 game, and have zero leash. Hopefully he learns from this and becomes a model citizen. At least he didn't punch out a cabby :wink:

ahaselhu

Sep 10, 2007
Clarinda, IA
I haven't heard how much he charged to the card. Do you think that should have bearing on his punishment, or is it irrelevant?

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
I don't see what punishment levels have to do with conference affiliation.

I don't think he should be kicked off. Reread what I said. It was in relation to this seasons play time.

He's trying to say if we don't play talented players that have gotten into trouble then we won't make it in the B12, and will have to drop down to CUSA.