ZERO disappointment

Cab4cy

Jan 11, 2010
Central Mn.
Definitely playing with house money tonight! Great season awesome finish played hard just couldn't make a shot. Can't wait for next year!

wright4cy

Jan 15, 2007
Boone
So Proud of this team !! They played so well with eachother and unselfish ..They really did give Iowa State its Magic back! Fun to cheer for and watch and Just a Great Year ! Cant wait til next yr already ! The Nation doubted them and They (players) found something to pull them together !Cyclone Nation Blessed

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
Only disappointment I had watching the game was wishing they wouldn't have been put in the 2nd (or 3rd) round game against UK...would've loved to see what they could've done against anyone other than the #1 team in the nation on their "home court"...

This team was so much fun to watch this year...just seemed like they had all the pieces that make a great team...

I think fans of Kansas, Kentucky, etc. just don't understand what it's like for us ISU fans...we don't get McD's AAs and lottery picks so when a team like this comes along it's special...and they're going to be missed...

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Only disappointment I had watching the game was wishing they wouldn't have been put in the 2nd (or 3rd) round game against UK...would've loved to see what they could've done against anyone other than the #1 team in the nation on their "home court"...QUOTE]

agreed. was crap that they got to play in their home state. i think we could have beat alot of other teams, but thats the luck of the draw i guess. after the uconn win, i told myself "i dont care if we lose to kentucky. i am completely satisfied with the season we have had."

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Yeah, no disappointment here. We drew about as tough a draw as we could have, and laid a fine beating on the defending national champs before catching the eventual national champs on a hot night.

Very proud of my team, and I'm just jacked up that this is the start of an era.
From a pro mock draft standpoint, Connecticut and kentucky were the most loaded teams. Not a good draw.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron