Winter Storm: Thanksgiving Week Edition

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Washington, DC
My wife is supposed to fly into DSM on Wednesday evening and out on Sunday evening. This looks like a terrific development towards that goal.

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
You're shitting, right? Where in the world would this chicken (or you) get KBS? Or are you (or the chicken) made of greenbacks?
I've still got a stash in the basement, couple years old. Maybe 2017 release? Just found it behind some towels on a shelf. Gonna have to see if it's still good.

• Funny
Reactions: StClone

BoxsterCy

SuperFanatic
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Hmmm, not planning on driving anywhere on Thanksgiving so it seems unlikely that the weather will actually blow chunks like this. I think that would run contrary to my holiday travel and bad weather curse. I am going to go check to see if I have enough wine on hand in case I get snowed in up north here in Mpls.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
You're shitting, right? Where in the world would this chicken (or you) get KBS? Or are you (or the chicken) made of greenbacks?
From the Decorah area--I know some people. I don't think I like as much as I thought I would.

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron