Who will be the guest picker?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Has a celebrity picker ever picked against the home team? If they went with a Kutcher or Arnold this would happen and it would be the most Iowa State thing ever.

I'm sure they have...just having a Hawk for this 1st time event would be a very Iowa State thing. Not that big of a deal since really, CGD is forgettable any more, but still an annoyance.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
I believe adult film star India Summer attended ISU. That would be a bold choice

My wildcard pick for just about anything....."The Natureboy" Ric Flair

If it's Tom Arnold or Ashton then run those ESPN ***** out of town
She lasted 1 semester at ISU so I agree she should be the guest picker.

• Funny
Reactions: Acylum

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Wait...is Steve Austin a legit fan? If he's even close we gotta get that guy.

Agreed. Undertaker showed up during the Texas gameday today, so we may as well continue the trend.

Break glass, play his music (which is the same music that plays when the team enters the stadium), toss him some Busch Lights to slam and people would go nuts. Plus he's promoting his new show, so it's good timing wise for him.

"Austin 3:16 says I just picked the Cyclones... that's the bottom line cause stone cold said so"

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Agreed. Undertaker showed up during the Texas gameday today, so we may as well continue the trend.

Break glass, play his music (which is the same music that plays when the team enters the stadium), toss him some Busch Lights to slam and people would go nuts. Plus he's promoting his new show, so it's good timing wise for him.

"Austin 3:16 says I just picked the Cyclones... that's the bottom line cause stone cold said so"

Then he could give Corso a stunner while Corso has the Herky Head on