Who will be the guest picker?

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I'm not wild about Costner but it does make good sense and is plausible for the reasons you mention. I also think he'd take the hint and picks the good guys.

But I'd rather it come out that Steve Austin is a legit ISU fan and goes all Stone Cold all over Game Day, that would be more fun. Oh well...

He's not a legit Iowa State fan.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
How about someone who will trigger all the Hok fans? I'm thinking Jamie Pollard himself.

I know it ain't happening, but could you imagine local internet celebrity CyTwins? Hoks would be b**ching about that all the way to their death beds. Kujawa would probably end up at a mental hospital.

I’m not so sure Kujawa isn’t already in one

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

EvilBetty

Sep 7, 2012
You guys are nuts if you think Pollard is going to let anyone that’s a Hawkeye be on there. I know it’s not his decision, but he’s been working on gamedays since the Wazzu game. He won’t let it be spoiled by Hawk picker

does pollard actually have any say in it?

riceville98

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Iowa
Yeah, I get that, but what little national names we had are tied more to other schools. Fred? Gable, anyone outside of Iowa ties him to iowa. Cael?

That's why I think it's going to be Prohm, Georges or someone outside of sports

EvilBetty

Sep 7, 2012
They think he gives us too much love i.e. doesn't polish KU's knob like the rest of the media.

They lost their **** after his call of Burton's big 3 during our last win in AFH

"oh no! OH YES!"

i watched that game at a bar with my casual KU fan friend. we almost left early, glad we didn't.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Anyone clamoring for Fred is a complete moron.

I don't think I've seen a single poster on this thread "clamor" for Fred.

I'm not clamoring for him either, but if it comes down to it, I'd rather see him than a celebrity Hawkeye fan like Tom Arnold.

• Agree
Reactions: IndyClone15 and GTO

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron