Who do we Replace Iowa WIth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Most countries are going back to normal because they understand statistics. I guess we just have to wait for the fear mongering to die down.
I guess they understand enough to ban Americans from visiting. If I was any country in the world (maybe not Brazil) I would not let an American in the country.
We are the worlds biggest train wreak.

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
Schools are not daycares.

You have groups of kids in school. You have groups of kids in daycare. So school says they can't allow groups of kids in, but daycares can???????????????????????

And do masks and social distancing work or don't they?

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
There is no way to interact with you in a way that doesn't get stuff immediately caved and this forum would be better off if you just got banned. You and people like you are why we are ******.

They make a button that is perfect for your situation. It's called ignore.

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Agreed. If we all had just worn masks, stayed at home, etc., we would not be where we are now. The "leadershjp" (kimmie and tRump) has been just atrocious.

And now they want to force kids to go to school. Jeezus.

tRump is evil, and kimmie doesn't not have a courageous bone in her body to do the right thingn.
NPR reporting that the Pediatric Doctors are walking back their in-school recommendation. Link when I find it.

Reactions: diaclone

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
You have groups of kids in school. You have groups of kids in daycare. So school says they can't allow groups of kids in, but daycares can???????????????????????

And do masks and social distancing work or don't they?

What daycare are you sending your kids to that there are 25-35 of them packed into a classroom for 6 hrs a day?

Also, schools are there to function as a learning center. Not a place for you to send your kids out of convenience because you have to work. If that's how you view schools, then I think you'd agree that teachers should be paid a daycare provider rate per student.

As a teacher, id be fine with that! Conservatively, I'd get roughly an $80k per year pay bump!

Reactions: CloneGuy8

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
NPR reporting that the Pediatric Doctors are walking back their in-school recommendation. Link when I find it.
I never read their statement as a recommendation more like a statement for what they wish would happen.

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
Most countries are going back to normal because they understand statistics. I guess we just have to wait for the fear mongering to die down.
I notice allot of disagreements with this, however, just yesterday I was forwarded a link to an Illinois political newscast. There the lead health representative clearly, and in no uncertain terms, said "No matter what a person dies from, if they had Covid at the time of death, it is classified as a Covid death." She went on to say "If you're hit by a car, but have Covid, their death is attributed to Covid". Now, we can all speculate in a myriad of ways, 'why' they've chosen to do that. But, we can't deny it's being done.

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
I get that the people that think for you have given you a script. But what happened when this first started, and what it is today, makes your argument silly

So how it spread in the beginning and actions taken in the beginning had no impact on now.........................K. In your imaginary world maybe.

Any of you ********, for sure you are not going out at all but to get groceries and doctor appts right? I mean if you do anything other than that you are endangering lives of others. Don't be hypocrites and take any trips or go to bars or restaurants (can't even wear a mask inside). I see about 1/3 wearing masks now in stores when I go out so must be quite a number of hypocrites or this is just that 1/3 wearing. By the way I do wear a mask, but not when just outside.

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
What daycare are you sending your kids to that there are 25-35 of them packed into a classroom for 6 hrs a day?

Also, schools are there to function as a learning center. Not a place for you to send your kids out of convenience because you have to work. If that's how you view schools, then I think you'd agree that teachers should be paid a daycare provider rate per student.

As a teacher, id be fine with that! Conservatively, I'd get roughly an $80k per year pay bump!

18 kids in my youngest's classroom. Would be roughly the same in the daycare part of the school. I assume they will take over the gym as classrooms as well to spread out more and make all wear masks. If schools can't go for whatever reasons I don't see how the larger daycares are any different. Kids will be there mingling. Kids in our neighborhood have been mingling all summer. How many of you are making your kids stay away from all other kids around you this summer?

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
I get that the people that think for you have given you a script. But what happened when this first started, and what it is today, makes your argument silly
You can clearly mark my following comment as OPINION, but I completely believe Biden (or almost anybody else) would have listened to the experts and acted accordingly, as opposed to only worrying about a Re-election bid.

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
You can clearly mark my following comment as OPINION, but I completely believe Biden (or almost anybody else) would have listened to the experts and acted accordingly, as opposed to only worrying about a Re-election bid.
So, are you saying Biden (at the time) was not properly informed? That he had no communication with the CDC? Just curious why you're creating a narrative different than what was said at the time.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
So, are you saying Biden (at the time) was not properly informed? That he had no communication with the CDC? Just curious why you're creating a narrative different than what was said at the time.

Take your politics to the cave.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
What seems hypocritical, is that BLM protests are still allowed in NYC, but similarly dense gatherings are banned. There's no other way to slice that, than to say it's politically motivated.

wow. You sure you’re not a hawk fan?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

so you’re saying that the 15 cases are all gone, and this is a hoax?

Status
Not open for further replies.