Which losing streak ends first?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Who do we end our streak against first?

• Hoks

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • TCU

Votes: 63 85.1%
  • F Baylor

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

yez

Feb 17, 2010
Austin, Texas
We are currently riding some bad losing streaks to Iowa football, TCU basketball (mind boggling) and Baylor.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
We have 1 game losing streaks against Baylor in both football and basketball, so I wouldn't call that much of a streak. I think we beat Baylor next year in football at Jack Trice. I guess ill say though we beat TCU at home even though Jamie Dixon owns Prohm.

LanningIsBakersDaddy

Nov 7, 2019
Chicago, IL
TCU is pretty logical, seeing as that was a pretty dang close game in Fort Worth. Baylor is a pretty tough matchup for the guys, and the Hoks are very beatable next year while having to replace big Stanley.... TCU at home is the closest game though so they'll get my vote.

yez

Feb 17, 2010
Austin, Texas
We have 1 game losing streaks against Baylor in both football and basketball, so I wouldn't call that much of a streak. I think we beat Baylor next year in football at Jack Trice. I guess ill say though we beat TCU at home even though Jamie Dixon owns Prohm.

I thought our streak to Baylor was more than that - my bad

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I know in Jamie Dixon's heart of hearts that he has NO desire to ever lose to csp....Having said that I will predict we beat the Horny Froggies by 14pts.....inside Hilton Coliseum.....and remember Go Cyclones and BOOOO Baylor.....

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
We are currently riding some bad losing streaks to Iowa football, TCU basketball (mind boggling) and Baylor.
I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other. I just want to express my gratitude that (unlike a significant percentage of the posters on this site) you call them losing streaks instead of loosing streaks.
:)

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
We should've beat them last time, it's almost like they made a very-low-percentage miracle shot to carry the game on. They weren't roundly better than us. The chance is certainly there to take that one at home.

Humanjukebox

Oct 16, 2017
We aren't very good to begin with so the point is probably mute.

I literally die every time that one comes up.

I guess I am bias against bad grammar.

Bad grammar? Mute or moot? Bias or biased? If you literally died you wouldn't be writing. This whole thing about grammar was sarcasm due to misspelling passed, right? Entertaining.