What are you drinking tonight?

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
On Main Street in Galena. Drinking Tom Collins and heckling people wearing Hok shirts. It’s really fun.

Reactions: dafarmer

BoxsterCy

SuperFanatic
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
My old standby Summit Extra Pale Ale. Covid stay-at-home mustache has got too long for wine out of glass so gotta do bottle beer.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I got off work at 2:30 and went home and had a nice shower beer. Continued drinking non-shower beers as needed.

BoxsterCy

SuperFanatic
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Summit... you really are a Minnesotan.
^ Truth!

I wander the beer brands but always end up back with the Extra Pale Ale. Not too hoppy and just bitter enough. The all-season tire of beers. With a nod to summer I did pick up a 6-pack of Fulton Lonely Blonde today.

Last edited:

CloneGuy8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2017
Got lucky and scored some Buffalo Trace at Fareway tonight

Lexclone

Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
^ Truth!

I wander the beer brands but always end up back with the Extra Pale Ale. Not to hoppy and just bitter enough. The all-season tire of beers. With a nod to summer I did pick up a 6-pack of Fulton Lonely Blonde today.
Did five years in Minneapolis (grad school, hard labor). Miss the town, the beer, and the Twins a lot.

Reactions: BoxsterCy