We Will Pizza!

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Grabbed 4 at the Altoona Hy-Vee. Glad to see them expanding down this way
I didn't know that Altoona Hy-Vee had them. I'll definitely pick up a bunch of them the next time I'm there!

Last edited:

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Bump.

So far I’ve tried the breakfast pizza, meat lovers, sausage/ pepperoni, and bacon cheeseburger varieties.

The breakfast pizza and meat lovers have been our favorites. I enjoyed the bacon cheeseburger, but my kids did not like the pickles.
Same, my kids didn’t like the pickles. A lot of frozen pizzas come without the pickles and you can add in your own but I still enjoyed it.

Reactions: aauummm

aauummm

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Has anyone seen the pizza in the Des Moines metro? If so, where?
Altoona Hy-Vee. I just picked up a couple of WeWill Deluxe Pizzas. Didn't see any breakfast ones left, but they had a pretty good supply of all of the others. Also picked up some Ames Lager from them. They only had a few cold ones left but also had some warm ones in an aisle display.

Reactions: urb1

BACyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2011
Reinbeck, IA
Bump.

So far I’ve tried the breakfast pizza, meat lovers, sausage/ pepperoni, and bacon cheeseburger varieties.

The breakfast pizza and meat lovers have been our favorites. I enjoyed the bacon cheeseburger, but my kids did not like the pickles.

Same with Bacon Cheeseburger. I loved it, but the rest of my family would never let me buy that again because of the pickles. :(

But the quality is outstanding! Still have breakfast and meat lovers in the freezer to try. Usually meat lovers is our go-to, so looking forward to it.

spierceisu

Jan 28, 2007
Ankeny
I bought a Sausage and Pepperoni that I am going to try tonight. I am really excited to see how it is. It sounds like it will be good.

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

aauummm

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Has anyone done a WeWill Pizza on a gas BBQ grill? I'm wondering how that would turn out.

Here is Hy-Vee's directions for doing it: