We Will Collective contributor numbers

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
@brentblum have the Gerdins ever donated to ISU Athletics?

Obviously have a business school building named for them but not sure if they give/gave to ISU athletics? They have an athletics building at Iowa iirc.

Freight recession we're currently in may impact their ability to give.
The market capitalization is roughly $1 billion for Heartland and they own around 40% of the company. They are fine.

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE

f7b.gif

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Just a note that I saw a tweet that Bruce Rassetter and his company (I thought he was an Iowa State grad, but maybe not) is matching Swarm contributions up to a million. That's what we are competing with. So we've got to try to get the $300k match.

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
Just a note that I saw a tweet that Bruce Rassetter and his company (I thought he was an Iowa State grad, but maybe not) is matching Swarm contributions up to a million. That's what we are competing with. So we've got to try to get the $300k match.
Iowa grad, but still supports ISU with donations and primarily hires isu grads.

Reactions: Letterkenny

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Iowa grad, but still supports ISU with donations and primarily hires isu grads.

My opinion of him is very poor for many reasons, so the Iowa donation is the least of it. Here’s hoping he’s the matching person for us I guess.

• Agree
Reactions: MJ29

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021
Question for @brentblum. Do the players inform you they’re coming back next year?

Or do you get the news when they make Twitter posts like this/coaches or admins tell you? Or both? Or no news is good news/bad news?

Not sure if players treat this like a commitment announcement or just assume they’re coming back until they’re not.

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
Not surprised. You could tell in the UNI game that he’s going to be special. It’s amazing Nebraska fans apparently didn’t want him.
They did, but are so clouded that they cant comprehend the fact that a local kid picked Iowa state over them

Reactions: nrg4isu