WBB Signing Day

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
On the recent coaches call in show, Coach Fen mentioned that not being able to get kids on campus for official visits hurt our recruiting this year very tangible with specific recruits, but he obviously couldn't mention them. We need to focus on the great talent that has committed, but do you know who specifically he was referencing?

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
On the recent coaches call in show, Coach Fen mentioned that not being able to get kids on campus for official visits hurt our recruiting this year very tangible with specific recruits, but he obviously couldn't mention them. We need to focus on the great talent that has committed, but do you know who specifically he was referencing?

I don't know for sure, but you can look at the list of former targets in the first post of the 2021 recruiting thread to get an idea.

There are a fair number of recruits on that list who verballed well after the pandemic started.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Good to get some height...two at 6-4. A must if we want to get in the paint and even up against the bigs from Baylor, Texa$ and others.

geewago

Jan 1, 2013
Waco,tx
Glad to see some posts coming in. You just can't compete for championships without strong post play.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Glad to see some posts coming in. You just can't compete for championships without strong post play.

Certainly fills a need and would be great if one turns out to be a good Big 12 starter. We already have a a ton of guards and only one graduates out this year (not even guessing on that "extra" year thingie).

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Fennelly called her a Megan Taylor type in the short video on twitter. I can see it here.

I felt the same way. Same aggressive play style. Taylor was what I called the "little engine that could." She could and would do everything.