Ways to help service industry types

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Anyone come up with anything to help our friends in the service industry? I have a musician friend who is coming over next weekend to
Perform for my ten person party. He plays guitar and we are all getting beer and chipping in ten to twenty bucks per person to have him play. Anyone have any other ideas?
He
Plays guitar for a
Living. Have not thought up any good ideas for my bar tender and waitress friends. Any ideas?

clonerules

Apr 11, 2006
Anyone come up with anything to help our friends in the service industry? I have a musician friend who is coming over next weekend to
Perform for my ten person party. He plays guitar and we are all getting beer and chipping in ten to twenty bucks per person to have him play. Anyone have any other ideas?
He
Plays guitar for a
Living. Have not thought up any good ideas for my bar tender and waitress friends. Any ideas?

JFC

• Agree
Reactions: mynameisjonas

clonerules

Apr 11, 2006
Naw it’s my close friends. Shoot seems like nobody has a problem with Wells Fargo having people come into the office but
People have a problem with a few friends getting together. Makes no
what is your complaint. I’m following the rules of ten or
Less people that I know don’t have any virus. It’s outside in the garage with the garage open.

Oh, well if the garage is open...smdh

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
what is your complaint. I’m following the rules of ten or
Less people that I know don’t have any virus. It’s outside in the garage with the garage open.

YOU DON’T KNOW THEY DO NOT HAVE THE VIRUS.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparkplug

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Naw it’s my close friends. Shoot seems like nobody has a problem with Wells Fargo having people come into the office but
People have a problem with a few friends getting together. Makes no sense
Why does that not make sense? At the moment, people going to work is a necessity. Having a party or gathering is not.

What is so difficult to grasp? Don’t do optional things that increase the risk.

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
Musician is service industry? GTFO. If anyone wants to do something real, I ordered from my local bar/restaurant. Bill was 17.50 and I only had twenties, Gave them 40 because I want them around after this mess is over.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Musician is service industry? GTFO. If anyone wants to do something real, I ordered from my local bar/restaurant. Bill was 17.50 and I only had twenties, Gave them 40 because I want them around after this mess is over.

"Plays guitar for living" is like the stereotypical **** job you don't want your daughter's boyfriend to have under the best of times and suddenly it's the one who needs the most help? :rolleyes: