Wanted: ISU Wrestling Memorabilia!

Schfinkter

Dec 3, 2008
Dandy's House
So we are in the process of finishing our basement and the wife is letting me finally have a man cave. In doing so, I want to fill it up with ISU items, but especially wresting memorabilia as it is my favorite ISU sport. Looking for anything and everything.

Items I'd be really interested in are: (1) old wrestling robes, (2) wrestling singlets, (3) other warm up gear, (4) ISU headgear, etc. The Cael bobblehead is cool too, just don't like the idea of paying a lot for a bobblehead. Already have wheaties box and posters signed by Cael and Gable.

PM me if you have anything you'd like to sell! Thanks!

crawfy54

Dec 28, 2006
Ames, Iowa
If you’re in the area, I would recommend going to one of dressers town-hall meetings (or whatever they call them) this offseason. Maybe you already attend these. One of the coaches or other attendees may be able to help you out!

KCy

Jul 20, 2008
Kansas City
I have stuff. Cael 3part desmoi es register posters professionally framed....not cheap. Sports page cael professionally framed. Autographed isu flag by gadson, cael, and paulson twins.
Another poster that was archived at isu and dont ask me how i got it. Ill have to look into that one. Its a poster of sketches of isu Olympic wrestlers. Pm me if youre interested.
I was in the design college with cael and texted him a couple years ago asking for a bobby douglass drawing he did. He never responded.