Walking Dead

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
I'll also add that there are WAY too many characters and storylines going. I know they can't pay everyone to be in every episode because of its popularity. But it will be 3+ weeks before we see Neagan (the big bad) or Gabriel.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
I'll also add that there are WAY too many characters and storylines going. I know they can't pay everyone to be in every episode because of its popularity. But it will be 3+ weeks before we see Neagan (the big bad) or Gabriel.

At least they are smart enough not to try and advance the garbage pail kid story line at the same time as this multi-outpost attack plan.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
I've only seen bits and pieces the last two weeks- whatever happened with Father Gabriel and Neegan in the semi trailer or shipping container or whatever it was?
What happens in the semi trailer, stays in the semi trailer.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
At least they are smart enough not to try and advance the garbage pail kid story line at the same time as this multi-outpost attack plan.
They need to wrap that up instead of acting as if it never happened. I think we would all like to think that as well, but at least show them getting eaten by a horde of zombies or something. I can't rest peacefully knowing they're still out there and could rejoin the story line at any moment.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
A few seasons ago, everyone bitched that there wasn’t enough action and too mug plots/dialogues and now everyone is complaining that there is too much action and not enough dialogue.

Reactions: keepngoal

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
One of the tweets they read at the beginning of talking dead: All these deaths and the one that bothers me the most is the giant computerized cat..."

Yup.
He was real in my heart...
giphy.gif

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Hardwick had me confused for a moment. He introduced a vet from the crowd as a PFC who served in the Airforce. Ain't no such animal.
Turns out the guy was Army, in the Airborne...
Close...

arobb

Jan 4, 2014
At this point, watching this show is a chore for me. Don't really want to but need to finish it.
I feel the same way. It used to be one of my favorite shows but I have a hard time caring about it now. I now burn through an episode in 10-15 minutes with the DVR just to hit the high points. It's really garbage now and I wish that they would wrap it up.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron