Walking Dead

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I'd guess this is an unpopular opinion but I'd rather Daryl died than Glenn. For the past about two seasons Daryl has been a complete pansy. Glenn was the true bad ***...but I guess Daryl rides a Harley and looks all cool so he is the popular one.
Daryl has never ridden a Harley on the show.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I can't help it, I don't want Glenn dead. He's probably my favorite character at this point. He seems to have the best balance of practical survivor skills while maintaining his humanity. Since I like him, he's probably a goner.:sad:

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I think I would kick all people over the age of 60 out of the camp. More chances they have a heart attack during the night and wake up zombies.

ISUME

Mar 13, 2012
Genetically speaking, do you want the wimpy genes or the bad-*** genes? Outside of possibly Carol, the others I mentioned could certainly assist in repopulating.

Ethically do you want to push eugenics on everyone that is left?

I was just joking about the attractiveness of Beth and why they kept her around for so long.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Gotta use all the young women to keep the kitchen going, cleaning, laundry and babysitting as such.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Ethically do you want to push eugenics on everyone that is left?

I was just joking about the attractiveness of Beth and why they kept her around for so long.

Nope...like I said, I simply despise women who continually require "rescue". :)

I'm serious about not liking women in action/adventure/horror shows & movies that are pretty but useless...but I'm not pushing any ethical boundaries here. Just pointed out that the one thing you brought up can just as easily be accomplished by strong women. Besides, natural selection tends to take care of wimpy pretty well. ;)

Last edited:

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
So did Carol & Tyrese, although I'm not sure I'd be wanting Carol to babysit my grandkids any time soon! Maybe in winter when there are no flowers...

Might as well have someone taking care of the baby that wasn't as effective at dealing with walkers. Also, she had some of her father's first aid skills.

Admittedly, I am probably the only one who liked Beth. She was growing as a character when she died. She had a sweet side that reminded me of her father. Show would be boring if all the characters were the same.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I dont get the hate on Beth. She was starting to show some real strength, she wasnt just the weak character we had on the farm or prison anymore when she died.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron