VetMed RV Parking

CyVeteran

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 8, 2006
I'm most excited about the reserved spots. Always hated getting to the old RV lots and then be told "you know "Steve" has been parking in that spot for the last 9 years"................well "Steve" should have gotten his a$$ here earlier like I did.

Reactions: Ingynow

Hill4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 25, 2009
Minneapolis
I have never done the vet med RV parking, but last year was our first official year with our own RV pass. We have had an absolute blast years prior buying RV passes randomly for sale so ponying up and getting our own was a no brainer. The new RV village will be interesting to get used to, but as @Hill4Cy said, it is such a great experience setting up on Friday and being able to just chill out the whole weekend.
I am extremely interested in the new RV village as well. We discussed it, but decided not to make the move from Vet Med this year until we could check it out. I would say major advantages would be the lack of stress of getting a spot at Vet Med (where to stage), as the 6PM scramble can be a stressful during big games. I would also say, having electric hookup would be a huge consideration as well. Our 1st couple years we shared a buddies camper and having the "champion generator" which was extremely loud taught us our 1st lesson.... don't skimp on the generator. Even with a nice generator set up, an electric hookup and not having to haul generators / gasoline / oil changes, would be a game changer. Not to mention late night filling of tanks and TV reboots when the generators cut out. Only a few weeks away now!!!

Reactions: Ingynow

Ingynow

RIP CHC
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 3, 2017
Omaha, NE
I have said it since they announced it........electric hook up and no generators are going to be VERY NICE!!

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
If you go into labor you can just go next door for assistance.
Honestly, this was my first thought. Not a bad place to go into labor.

We used to love parking at Vet Med when it was just a public lot for cars.

More relaxed and lots of shade to be found.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Can anyone tell me if there is WiFi available in the VetMed parking lot while tailgating? We are trying this out for the first time and wondering how everyone gets access to the game on TV while staying there? Thank you in advance! :)
I am guessing someone near you will have satellite setup, you could just make friends with them.