UNI Dual

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Lost this dual before intermission. This crap is getting really old. Not sure why anybody thinks we beat UNI at the conference meet. They are better than ISU at six if not seven weights
Because they handled us in the dual last year and then we finished higher in Big 12s. Guess it's not unreasonable to think the same thing could happen again.

GBClone

Nov 16, 2006
If Mackall has been sick it makes it more acceptable. He was being aggressive and going for back points and got into a bad position.

as for Degen, Thomsen seems to be his kryptonite, and it was frustrating to watch. It was all defensive counter moves. I think he only made one not even half hearted attempt at a takedown.

I actually expected it to end in regulation with him getting called for stalling.

No idea what will happen here on out, but not optimistic we’ll get a team win. I’m sitting with Lujan’s parents who are in town for the weekend since he had his senior night Friday. He’s the one panther I’ll be rooting for tonight.

Land Shark

Apr 6, 2006
I have no beef with the Panther program- my kind of guys actually.
If Straw finds a way to 6 points, I will hold out very small hope for us

• Agree
Reactions: JD4560

Land Shark

Apr 6, 2006
I pull for their guys when they're not wrestling us but I really hate losing to them.
Same- I feel like I am dying right now.
I want our program to get to the point where missing a Carr is not a big deal in wining these duals.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Straw dec Yant 9-12 UNI

Chase was definitely the aggressor throughout and fought hard for that match winning td. That a way Chase!

Scott34

Mar 16, 2007
Cedar Rapids
This ref may be one of the worst in the NCAAs. Calls a stall on UNI guy in Straws match a minute in and doesnt do anything the rest of the match. Unreal

Scott34

Mar 16, 2007
Cedar Rapids
This ref may be one of the worst in the NCAAs. Calls a stall on UNI guy in Straws match a minute in and doesnt do anything the rest of the match. Unreal

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron