Unfair Matchup

4CY4EVR

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 17, 2010
I never thought we would ever see this much of a low point in our program.. this is officially worse than the McDermott years..

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I'm watching this. Never Forget. Need to go back to the barn and work out like Rocky Balboa in Rocky 4. Get raw.

Reactions: GetAwesome

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
You know apathy is at its peak when you check the forums and there’s not even an official gameday thread opened up for a Saturday 5pm tip-off for our men’s basketball team. :prohm:
@CycloneRulzzz explained that he was doing this last one because of his COVID diagnosis. You’re welcome to start one yourself.

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
You know apathy is at its peak when you check the forums and there’s not even an official gameday thread opened up for a Saturday 5pm tip-off for our men’s basketball team. :prohm:

The poster that usually starts those threads has been dealing with some ****. There's an overall season thread if you want to talk about whatever it is we're trying to pass off as "basketball" nowadays.

• Friendly
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
Who are you @CycloneDaddy and how on earth does any Cyclone fan rate these posts “dumb”?

I’m beyond excited to hear your thoughts.
Eric has bitched and moan about Covid for 10 months but now uses it to take shots at ISU teams

Your post was dumb because Rulzzz is awesome and out of respect of him getting sick no one else wants to start a game day thread.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Eric has bitched and moan about Covid for 10 months but now uses it to take shots at ISU teams

Your post was dumb because Rulzzz is awesome and out of respect of him getting sick no one else wants to start a game day thread.

Dumbass. I didn't mention COVID here at all. This is all about the overall failure.
Dude is worse than Todd Lickliter, and it's not even close.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA

Well that sounds like some personal stuff that is not super common knowledge. I absolutely wish Rulzzz well. Had no idea that was a thing.

Have you seen this team? They’re not good. No reason to project a personal vendetta on others. Thoughts on Covid has absolutely nothing to do with this thread or this team’s performance.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
Well that sounds like some personal stuff that is not super common knowledge. I absolutely wish Rulzzz well. Had no idea that was a thing.

Have you seen this team? They’re not good. No reason to project a personal vendetta on others. Thoughts on Covid has absolutely nothing to do with this thread or this team’s performance.
How many starters out or limited the last few weeks ... wait for it ... with Covid. If we were getting piss pounded at full strength I would be pissed but that isnt the case.

4CY4EVR

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 17, 2010
Really not sure how to deal anymore.. sad, pissed, disappointed. , don’t care anymore, I guess this is what we call total apathy..

Reactions: jmb

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
How many starters out or limited the last few weeks ... wait for it ... with Covid. If we were getting piss pounded at full strength I would be pissed but that isnt the case.

I'm pretty sure they lost by almost 30 to both Iowa and TTech at full strength. It's possibly the worst Iowa State basketball team in history.

Reactions: agentbear