CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
EasyAllGrayling-size_restricted.gif

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I think I have a better chance at hitting the lotto than isu winning the conference tourney.

CaptivaCyGuy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 20, 2017
Question, if Jamie is going to fire him when do you think it happens? Do you think he does it right after they've been eliminated in KC? Does he wait till after the Big 12 tournament is over? Or after NCAA is over? Personally, I hope he does it quickly to put this all to rest.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Question, if Jamie is going to fire him when do you think it happens? Do you think he does it right after they've been eliminated in KC? Does he wait till after the Big 12 tournament is over? Or after NCAA is over? Personally, I hope he does it quickly to put this all to rest.

My prediction is after the K-State game this weekend, and Wednesday will be the swan song.

Wouldn't be surprised by later, just think Jamie makes the announcement before his selection committee responsibilities fire up.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
Press release Friday afternoon next week. "Mutual Agreement"

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa

My guess and its only a guess is ...after the NCAA tournament.