Tiger King on netflix

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
"Tawny Antle" sounds like the name of the kind of woman you meet at the bar of a Marriott at 8 o'clock on a Thursday night. She has an unsatisfying job at an insurance company, maybe an underwriter or an actuary, but she doesn't want to talk about it. She smells like coconut shrimp and Virginia Slims, and she's on her fourth 7&7 of evening.

Apparently she also is into lion taming.
I see a sequel to Bachelor Party with this script.

Reactions: Mr Janny

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
"Tawny Antle" sounds like the name of the kind of woman you meet at the bar of a Marriott at 8 o'clock on a Thursday night. She has an unsatisfying job at an insurance company, maybe an underwriter or an actuary, but she doesn't want to talk about it. She smells like coconut shrimp and Virginia Slims, and she's on her fourth 7&7 of evening.

Apparently she also is into lion taming.
It's a little disturbing how into detail you went into on this.

I can only assume this is how you met @Angie.

• Haha
Reactions: Farnsworth

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
If you are engaging in the illegal interstate sale of endangered species I would think agreeing to be on a Netflix documentary should be pretty low on your list of things to do.
I always wonder about this when it comes to the shows that are on like Bar Rescue/The Profit/etc. How often does an officer with the state's department of revenue watch and magically have a new open audit Monday morning?

"Oh, you had an employee pocketing money and you didn't pay the sales tax on it? Let's chat."

"The owner was paying a bunch of personal expenses with business funds? You don't say? We have some questions for you."

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
I have a feeling this will be a recurring theme with the people that were on the show, none seemed to be the type that makes the best decisions