Tied for 1st!

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
I watched the KU-WVA game and Kansas looked dysfunctional - still trying to figure out how to rotate and merge into rotation the new center.
Gotta keep Vick and Grimes in control - an off shooting night for them will help immensely in a win.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I'm thinkin' ISU will face a hair-on-fire j'hawk environment in AFH. Their fans will be absolute bonkers and the amp volume will be full throttle trying to will their squad to victory. How well ISU's newcomers adjust will be key. The win at TxT has to help in that regard as Tech's house seemed more than lively for that game.

Last edited:

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
KU doesn't seem to be able to play well as a team without an Alpha-All-American. Funny how mere McDonalds All-Americans aren't enough. Seriously, without Graham or Mason, they don't seem to be able to function well, particularly when it counts. Self said as much after their game in Ames and it continues to be true.

Reactions: Go2Guy

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
KU doesn't seem to be able to play well as a team without an Alpha-All-American. Funny how mere McDonalds All-Americans aren't enough. Seriously, without Graham or Mason, they don't seem to be able to function well, particularly when it counts. Self said as much after their game in Ames and it continues to be true.

Didn't they have something like 24-TOs against us - and our D had a lot to do with that stat. We are the best Assist / TO team in the country; it would be awesome to have our 3rd game in a row with zero TOs in a half. Do that and keep Vick from bombing treys and we got a great chance to get Prohm's second win in the Phogg.

• Agree
Reactions: ComCY

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
I'm thinkin' ISU will face a hair-on-fire j'hawk environment in AFH. Their fans will be absolute bonkers and the amp volume will be full throttle trying to will their squad to victory. How well ISU's newcomers adjust will be key. The win at TxT has to help in that regard as Tech's house seemed lively for that game.
We will get their best game and the atmosphere will be electric. Hope the intensity matches a March game. Good experience for games down the road. Excited to see how the team responds and hoping we are within a couple possessions in the final min.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
KU doesn't seem to be able to play well as a team without an Alpha-All-American. Funny how mere McDonalds All-Americans aren't enough.

"He’s like Charles Barkley was, except he shoots better ... and he’s not as fat.” @Cuse_MBB HC Jim Boeheim had some thoughts on Zion Williamson

Barkley was interviewed by Dickie V at the Auburn game yesterday; he was asked about Boeheim's comment and whether he had been a McDonald's All-American, to which he replied, "No, but I ate at McDonald's a lot".

I'm looking for THT to be our version of Sir Charles...

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
Which team do others think the short turnaround benefits more, Kansas or us? I’m going to go with us because Kansas looked very dysfunctional and 2 days with some travel back to Lawrence may not be enough time to “right the ship” per say. We currently seem to be on a roll and the short turnaround gives less time for the momentum to settle. Wish this one was at Hilton.

Last edited:

Goofyguy1

Feb 18, 2017
Which team do others think the short turnaround benefits more, Kansas or us? I’m going to go with us because Kansas looked very dysfunctional and 2 days with some travel back to Lawrence may not be enough time to “right the ship” per say. We currently seem to be on a role and the short turnaround gives less time for the momentum to settle. Wish this one was at Hilton.
Isn't it "roll"? LOL. If you can understand what the post means but bring up the typos, you have no life. I think Wal-Mart has them next to the shampoo.

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
I'm encouraged by both Shayok and Lindell hitting threes. Will need NWB and Tyrese to be hitting Monday night too. And Cam Lard is now our designated free throw shooter!!!! Four outta four! Could it be this team is close to finding their groove? May be!

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I'm encouraged by both Shayok and Lindell hitting threes. Will need NWB and Tyrese to be hitting Monday night too. And Cam Lard is now our designated free throw shooter!!!! Four outta four! Could it be this team is close to finding their groove? May be!

I'm not giving up on THT either. He had some stuff working a bit the other night.