Ticket Renewal

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
I'm really going to miss going to the mailbox and seeing that big, beautiful envelope with the new season tickets.

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
What donor level are you at? They are probably going in that order, so some of us are a looooooong way from knowing. :D
haha I'm only Cardinal level so they should be most of the way through the list.

It may just be that I added a seat this year, so they had to contact me. I still don't see anything when I log into my account.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Are the tickets electronic this year if we are allowed to attend? I somehow must of missed that.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
haha I'm only Cardinal level so they should be most of the way through the list.

It may just be that I added a seat this year, so they had to contact me. I still don't see anything when I log into my account.
In that case, no - I've received no emails. But I will go check my account now.

Back again.
We show our same seats + chairbacks, paid in full.

The only thing lacking is parking. Has that been announced yet?

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Got an email to call the ticket office yesterday (I added another seat this year).
They were able to keep my same seats as last year for the renewed tickets, but the new seat will be a row above and a few seats away. They told me there will be plenty of room to spread out, so we can still sit together.

Has anyone else heard if they are being reseated or if they are keeping their same location this year?

Man they told me I couldn't have another seat!

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
In that case, no - I've received no emails. But I will go check my account now.

Back again.
We show our same seats + chairbacks, paid in full.

The only thing lacking is parking. Has that been announced yet?

I'm getting this message at sign in "We’re not able to sign you in at this time. Please contact the Iowa State University Box Office at 888-478-2925 for assistance."

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
I just signed in, no problem. Can't really do anything other than I did update my phone numbers. But it says you can't buy tickets, or even look at your tickets.

Contacted the office and they sent a temp password that worked and let me in. Thanks Nick for working your magic.

Reactions: ImJustKCClone