Thoughts for CW...

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA

Not sure how much Chris will be on the board the next few days as I anticipate him taking some time off to rest so I figured I would post this here and ask that everyone keep our fearless leader in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks.

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa

Not sure how much Chris will be on the board the next few days as I anticipate him taking some time off to rest so I figured I would post this here and ask that everyone keep our fearless leader in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks.

Hoping for a speedy recovery. I hope he will share his experience when he is well. With his platform, it could open the eyes of a lot of people who this hasn't affected yet.

Last edited:

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Chris.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

Get better and take care

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Wild as this continues to emerge, more and more folks we "know" will get it, etc.

Of course I'm curious....in terms of contact tracing.....when did he and Blum do their last podcast? I am fascinated by the contact tracing aspect...as I see a lot of people (via social media threads, etc) seem to be semi-normal activities around family/friends (I have done some of that too) and it seems in those situations folks don't mask up, etc...only for public.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
tenor.gif

while you give COVID-19 exactly what it deserves:

tenor.gif

Reactions: Macloney

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Good luck. Feel better.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Get better soon! Hope the rest of your household stays healthy.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Wild as this continues to emerge, more and more folks we "know" will get it, etc.

Of course I'm curious....in terms of contact tracing.....when did he and Blum do their last podcast? I am fascinated by the contact tracing aspect...as I see a lot of people (via social media threads, etc) seem to be semi-normal activities around family/friends (I have done some of that too) and it seems in those situations folks don't mask up, etc...only for public.

it’s certainly hard. Personally I keep track of every time I leave the house. I’m wearing masks about 80% of the time.

I reluctantly went back to the gym yesterday with no mask. I was away from people but I wasn’t super confident in their policies.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Take care of yourself CW. Maybe splurge on a pizza that always makes me feel better. I recommend the Pepperona.