This team is all grit

Dannynoonan

May 5, 2015
Idk if anyone has compared Otz to Izzy, but that’s who his style reminds me of. Demands toughness, defense, grit and discipline. As last season went on and into this early season I feel like I did with Floyd and Eustachy that they can beat anybody at any time!

CSR99

Nov 25, 2015
Idk if anyone has compared Otz to Izzy, but that’s who his style reminds me of. Demands toughness, defense, grit and discipline. As last season went on and into this early season I feel like I did with Floyd and Eustachy that they can beat anybody at any time!
I disagree, Izzo spends all game trying to bully the refs into swallowing their whistles to allow his players to imitate offensive lineman pass blocking.

Jayshellberg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 4, 2016
Omaha
Last year’s team got bullied in the front court and on the boards at times. That ain’t happening this year.
I stand corrected.….irrational exuberance after the NC win. Hope UCONN players didn’t see this and decide to prove me wrong :)

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Bump. Man what on earth. We survived about 7 TCU pushes there, finally faltered on the 8th, and then hit a clutch shot to win it anyhow. Amazing.

3-0 when I thought 0-3 was very possible so far is awesome. I won't start thinking about conference titles or anything like that until we leave this 6 game stretch. Just need 5 more to be safely in the tournament in my eyes and we got a whole lot to choose from. What a game.