This is why Prohm must go........

ZuriCyclone

Nov 10, 2019
We have a great recruiter, but with talent of a mid major to coach and prepare teams.

We are going to be in this rut for years to come , people like him because he is a nice Christian dude, so he will be kept here for a long time as he misses the dances every other year.

IceCyIce

Aug 17, 2009
Grimes
I DVR'd the game watched the first 8-10 minutes then fast forwarded the game. through the end in 30 secs or less. Stopped watching and went to Frosty the Snowman. Frosty never disappoints.

• Funny
Reactions: INTENSE_CY

ZuriCyclone

Nov 10, 2019
We will never be mentally tough enough to do anything in the tourney under him.

I have said this since when he was having success with Fed's recruit. He is not a P coach, cant prepare teams, very bad in game coaching and terrible plays out of timeouts.

But can recruit, eventually that will die out as this terrible product is put on the floor every year.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Just head to say extending and giving a raise to a guy who had the talent we had on last years roster but perform the way they did was a poor decision.

Tonight, it pays off

• Agree
Reactions: Cy$

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
I have said this since when he was having success with Fed's recruit. He is not a P coach, cant prepare teams, very bad in game coaching and terrible plays out of timeouts.

But can recruit, eventually that will die out as this terrible product is put on the floor every year.
There is so much roster turnover here I don't even bother getting excited about recruits.

ZuriCyclone

Nov 10, 2019
My gosh people settle. We're going to struggle all year, but the future is looking better.

You know that Prohm has been here for a while, we all know his ceiling and terrible product he has laid on the floor.

Dude is a mid major coach pretending to be a P5 Coach, he should be an assistant who brings in great recruits, not the Head Coach.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I just don't know what identity he is going for. We knew what we had with hoiball for better or worse. I just don't even understand what prohm is trying to hang his hat on, can't shoot, can't defend, don't hustle particularly hard, one guy makes smart basketball plays consistently... Just frustrating.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
You know that Prohm has been here for a while, we all know his ceiling and terrible product he has laid on the floor.

Dude is a mid major coach pretending to be a P5 Coach, he should be an assistant who brings in great recruits, not the Head Coach.

Agree to disagree. I've seen what he can do. This season is going to suck. Get used to it.

• Agree
Reactions: Baseline23