The Leftovers

ThatllDoCy

Sep 20, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
www.katchllc.com
The last three or four episodes of this last season were incredible. The way they brought it all together, while not revealing anything about what is really happening, but having a satisfying resolution to the Kevi/Patty conflict was genius.

Oddly, I think that a third season may only disappoint. I really enjoyed the first season and this season was better. I am not sure how they could take the Kevin Garvey storyline further, but these guys are obviously way more creative than I am.

Bravo to the creators and HBO for these two seasons. Absolutely brilliant tv/film making. Also, a+ acting.

501Clone

Mar 10, 2010
Ames, IA
The last three or four episodes of this last season were incredible. The way they brought it all together, while not revealing anything about what is really happening, but having a satisfying resolution to the Kevi/Patty conflict was genius.

Oddly, I think that a third season may only disappoint. I really enjoyed the first season and this season was better. I am not sure how they could take the Kevin Garvey storyline further, but these guys are obviously way more creative than I am.

Bravo to the creators and HBO for these two seasons. Absolutely brilliant tv/film making. Also, a+ acting.

It sounds like they are up in the air on a 3rd season. I hope there is one. Great show

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
Thanks to this thread I discovered this show. How does a show this awesome get such small ratings. I really hope this gets renewed for another season. It still has so much untapped potential and things left unexplained.

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines
Thanks to this thread I discovered this show. How does a show this awesome get such small ratings. I really hope this gets renewed for another season. It still has so much untapped potential and things left unexplained.

Last year it followed Game of Thrones - this year no lead in. GOT is a huge ratings winner for HBO and the audience carried over.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I see Season 3 started a couple of weeks ago so I am two episodes behind. I guess I better get to watching. I wonder what direction it will take this season.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
They're certainly trying this season though...
I guess I shouldn't expect anything less. After pretty much every episode I have asked myself "what the hell did I just watch?" Then I tune in next week to do it all over again.

kmcbrid

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
www.municipalgame.com
This is a great show. Just finished watching season 1 again (for the 3rd time) and about to binge season 2 again. Looking forward to see what happens in Australia here in season 3 and what the end has in store.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Anyone catch the Finale? I thought it was a pretty damn good way to wrap up the series. Enjoyed this show, though I am glad they wrapped it up in 3 years.