***The Da Vinci Code Mafia***

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
This post also has me convinced. So far Clonies didn't list any know mafia as mafia in this list, yet labels both Sara and Vikes as mafia.
Did any other mafia play this game? Now that we have more info we may be able to discern a pattern. I'll have to look when I get on my laptop, tough to do on mobile.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Did any other mafia play this game? Now that we have more info we may be able to discern a pattern. I'll have to look when I get on my laptop, tough to do on mobile.
Not any known mafia at this time no.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I am going to Vote 2015.
Hasn't contributed really anything in the entire game other than claiming to have received the grail documents, which Cyfanatic disputed.

He also only voted for cyfanatic outside of a late vote for SCNCY last night which could be trying to save Micheal.

He has completely disappeared from any postings all day today after his late vote on SCNCY, as well as it being confirmed that cyfanatic did indeed destroy the grail documents.

He also asked cyfanatic for the contents of the grail documents.

He had an early vote for oldman day 1, but outside of that there hasn't been much, and he may have solved the puzzle earlier than the rest of us.

I encourage you all to follow on this lead. It will of course be the second time I lead a vote for 2015, let's hope I am actually right on this one.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Had to spend the morning in the lion's den out east. You kids have been busy. I'm not sure I buy Vikes as mafia, and I know I'm not. Sara's intriguing, but I'm still leaning SCNCY. Especially after he comes in, slaps a vote on me for the first time with zero explanation, then exits. He hasn't had a lot of reasoning behind any of his votes. In fact, on Day one he voted early, disappeared all day, and came back to vote for oldman after bsalty had closed the day out. Convenient cover, voting for mafia?

VOTE SCNCY.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I would also be game for another game of Town scum if @Cy$ is willing to give me a list of who is online at a designated time.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I am going to Vote 2015.
Hasn't contributed really anything in the entire game other than claiming to have received the grail documents, which Cyfanatic disputed.

He also only voted for cyfanatic outside of a late vote for SCNCY last night which could be trying to save Micheal.

He has completely disappeared from any postings all day today after his late vote on SCNCY, as well as it being confirmed that cyfanatic did indeed destroy the grail documents.

He also asked cyfanatic for the contents of the grail documents.

He had an early vote for oldman day 1, but outside of that there hasn't been much, and he may have solved the puzzle earlier than the rest of us.

I encourage you all to follow on this lead. It will of course be the second time I lead a vote for 2015, let's hope I am actually right on this one.
I had forgotten about him! Also a decent choice IMO.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Had to spend the morning in the lion's den out east. You kids have been busy. I'm not sure I buy Vikes as mafia, and I know I'm not. Sara's intriguing, but I'm still leaning SCNCY. Especially after he comes in, slaps a vote on me for the first time with zero explanation, then exits. He hasn't had a lot of reasoning behind any of his votes. In fact, on Day one he voted early, disappeared all day, and came back to vote for oldman after bsalty had closed the day out. Convenient cover, voting for mafia?

VOTE SCNCY.
I would think it would have been lesser of 2 evils is both Micheal and SCNCY are mafia. SCNCY would have to be Silas for that to work. Otherwise a number of people would have jumped on SCNCY knowing they were still voting out mafia, but not as strong of mafia. And placed the blame on people voting for Micheal instead.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I'm happy to see some votes for KC but not happy about getting more votes. Like cyfan said, I know he doesn't know my role.

I mentioned it before but let's vote out KC today and if I'm wrong, go after me tomorrow. If KC is mafia, there's a chance the mafia will kill me anyway.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Vote count:

5 KC - Vikes (8:15), CYme (10:45), MDK (11:47), Cubs (1:18), SCNCY (1:43).
4 Vikes - Cyfan13 (7:40), Azhuth (8:19), CoKane (11:54), North (1:01)
2 SaraV - moores (11:48, rescind 2:29), cleaver (11:52), JM4CY (12:01, rescind 2:39), Colorado (12:19)
1 2015 - moores (3:27)
1 North - JM4CY (2:39)
1 SCNCY - KC (3:29)
0 PSY - Cubs (7:37, rescind 1:18)
0 Cubs - PSY (7:28, rescind 7:49)
0 Cyfan13 - Azhuth (7:18, rescind 7:56), JM4CY (7:41, rescind 7:52).

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
I do have a mayoring related question:
Do mafia games normally have this many votes rescinded? It seems like we’ve had quite a few every day so far.

Cleaver

Jul 9, 2015
I do have a mayoring related question:
Do mafia games normally have this many votes rescinded? It seems like we’ve had quite a few every day so far.
You could ask Moores how that goes. The power hour that we pulled on him on day 1 was something else.