Foster
Blackwell
Walker

Just in case people forgot.
You forgot "subject to change".

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
I really wish him the best. I hope he knows the entire fanbase was extremely confused on his lack of playing time and hope he excels under a competent coach.

Lewis had some serious on the court attitude issues. After watching him when he got playing time this year, i could see why Prohm left him on the bench. Still wish him the best and hopefully a change of scenery will improve his attitude.

Young
Bolton
Conditt
Jackson

= all of our guys with returning minutes from last year

I'll take those guys as that's a solid group. The problem is going to be no true PG and no depth. Also, you can't play Young and Conditt at the same time :)

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
Come on Pollard. Cut our losses with this fool
I've teetered back and forth on Prohm. As with most of you, I love him as a human being. And I keep telling myself he lost A LOT from last year's squad. This, however, is a sign of the state inside the program. It's time. No matter how much it costs, it's time.

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
Lewis, Griffin, Grill - 3 midwest kids, above average shooting ability (coming in), decent size and athleticism. Prohm was just not able to turn them into productive players in 1, 2 or 3 years. Is that the player? The coach? Both?

So now we're going to bring out new frosh, and other newcomers, and somehow Prohm is going to get these guys to play at a b12 level in one year? Good luck....

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Lewis, Griffin, Grill - 3 midwest kids, above average shooting ability (coming in), decent size and athleticism. Prohm was just not able to turn them into productive players in 1, 2 or 3 years. Is that the player? The coach? Both?
Prohm gushed about Zion at the Cyclone Fanatic party before the season.

• Agree
Reactions: ChickenNuggetMan

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Honestly the guys who have transferred out were not that good or even big 12 good. So hopefully we can replace them with some better talent or more upside. Spring recruiting has not been kind to us of late. That’s what scares me
LOL. Grill was extremely athletic, and who know what Zion was going to be. These were all highly rated players.

• Informative
Reactions: dirtycy