Tamin Lipsey Commits

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Guys like Naz, George, Matt and Haliburton don’t just grow on trees as far as highly talented guys with tremendous culture who love Iowa State. Well, we just got one.

I can guarantee you that this guy becomes a BIG TIME fan favorite.
So happy that Tamin committed and stayed in town/State. Too many of our recent great players have gone to blueblood programs. Tamin will indeed be a fan favorite, just for that. But thing is, kid can play!

I'll be one of first to ask; I think we are all wondering. Do we continue to go after Eli K? I say yes, but do not know the principals involved.

If King does want to come here, we will have a killer guard court!

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
So happy that Tamin committed and stayed in town/State. Too many of our recent great players have gone to blueblood programs. Tamin will indeed be a fan favorite, just for that. But thing is, kid can play!

I'll be one of first to ask; I think we are all wondering. Do we continue to go after Eli K? I say yes, but do not know the principals involved.

I don’t see why we wouldn’t go after King. If the talent wants to come play for you, take the talent.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

Lipsey helps with King imo.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX

oVpylL.gif

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
TJ is starting to get some pieces in place. A couple more guys that can score and ISU might actually be watchable this year. The next couple transfers are going to determine just how much fun this year's team will be, but this is a great guy to build the future with.

• Agree
Reactions: t-noah

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron