Suspensions

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Meh, last year we lost the starting QB to suspension and then lost our starting safety in the bowl game.

SimpsonClone

Feb 7, 2014
Ha. Clearly you didn't play team sports. Selfish actions by these guys. Nerd...

Yeah no doubt, these guys made mistakes and deserve the suspensions they are being served. But what do you want? I mean, CMC isn't giving out free passes. We don't have a Jimbo Fisher being held hostage by 18 and 19 year olds situation here. The players need to get their **** straightened out, sure. And I have no doubt that CMC and co. are addressing exactly this.

HardcoreClone

Jul 28, 2006
Yeah no doubt, these guys made mistakes and deserve the suspensions they are being served. But what do you want? I mean, CMC isn't giving out free passes. We don't have a Jimbo Fisher being held hostage by 18 and 19 year olds situation here. The players need to get their **** straightened out, sure. And I have no doubt that CMC and co. are addressing exactly this.

Completely agree. I don't have a problem with CMC. Ultimately the players will or will not drive success this season, on the field and off.

CyclonePigskin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 28, 2010
DSM
If tonight’s game isn’t an official game because it gets cancelled, what will happen with the 1-game suspensions? Will Tongamoa, Ruth and JGJ be suspended next week? What do you think?

Istate

Jul 15, 2008
If tonight’s game isn’t an official game because it gets cancelled, what will happen with the 1-game suspensions? Will Tongamoa, Ruth and JGJ be suspended next week? What do you think?
Unfortunately for the ISU, I would expect Campbell to hold them out next week. I don't believe he wants to go down the path of choosing victories over character. Not all coaches would make that difficult decision. Matt will.

• Disagree
Reactions: FinalFourCy

dfwcy

Oct 20, 2008
Unfortunately for the ISU, I would expect Campbell to hold them out next week. I don't believe he wants to go down the path of choosing victories over character. Not all coaches would make that difficult decision. Matt will.
Disagree. I bet he plays them.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron