Super Troopers 2 Trailer

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
This is a good movie. I agree with everything else said about it from people who have seen if. Accents are really bad but you can get over it pretty quickly. If you liked the first one, you will like this one. Over the top but in a good way. I didn’t hear about some of the camo’s before hand and this was a pleasent surprise and super funny. I recommend it.

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Disappointed that Super Troopers 2 came in 4th in box office this weekend. Quiet Place and Rampage I can see but following behind Schumer's I feel pretty is sad. Took in 14.7 in it's first weekend. Looked up how the original did and it only grossed 23.2 million.

Fourth overall, but on a per theater basis it was #2 behind Bharat Ane Nenu (which was only in 305 theaters.

Super Troopers 2 was in 2000 theaters, while A Quiet Place, Rampage and I Feel Pretty were in 3800, 4100 and 3400 respectively.

I wonder if Super Troopers 2 wider release based on that.

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
So, was anyone else surprised that even though the actors were 20 years older, they didn't seem that much older?

Also, no one is going to say Super Troopers 2 is any kind of award winning movie. This kind of movie you just go see to have a good time and laugh. I was in tears during the scenes where they were doing the metric conversion stuff. I don't even remember all the jokes. A buddy of mine had to remind me when they converted Ten-Four to metric.

CubsClones1

Nov 12, 2012
Prairie City
I though it was hilarious a will definitely be seeing it again since I have MoviePass lol Loved that Jay Chandrasekhar (Thorny) wouldn't start filming until all the main character weighed the same that they did back in the original. It sure didn't feel like it had been 17 years!

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
Loved it. Def holds up to the original.

As for the Critics. Rotten Tomatoes gave the Original a 34% and ST2 36% (currently), so don't read too much into these reviews. Audience score on RT is 72%.

Meta Critic is giving it 41% but Audience 8.2 out of 10.

Basically the fans are saying the liked/ loved it.

For those in the Des Moines metro area (or Ames) that aren't doing anything tonight and thinking about seeing it, go see it. Tuesday is matinee day at Cinemark theaters so take advantage of the discount this evening.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron