Stanley, Vaughn & Lee Back for 2023

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
I hadn't seen this posted. Coach Campbell mentioned in his presser that Stanley, Lee and Vaughn are coming back. Sounds like none of the three went through senior day ceremonies.

IMO those are 3 solid players, to take their Covid year. Hoping Stanley can make a big jump with another off-season in our system.

Also our d-line could be really solid with Lee, Singleton, Orange, Anderson & Onyedim returning.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
I think Stanley could be a really good #2 receiver. Hopefully we have a better o-line next year so we can take advantage of his speed. Lee and Vaughn will be great to have. Losing McDonald will suck but I think the d-line is going to be even better next year. A lot of the young guys have looked really good when they come in to play.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
I could see Stanley being like Marchie Murdoch. Marchie didn't do a lot his first year here, but had a really good year 2. Lee is a stud, and Vaughn is very underrated. Great news across the board.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
I didn't even know isiah Lee could come back...good player.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
I hadn't seen this posted. Coach Campbell mentioned in his presser that Stanley, Lee and Vaughn are coming back. Sounds like none of the three went through senior day ceremonies.

IMO those are 3 solid players, to take their Covid year. Hoping Stanley can make a big jump with another off-season in our system.

Also our d-line could be really solid with Lee, Singleton, Orange, Anderson & Onyedim returning.
Stanley has some talent and isiah Lee is an anchor in the middle. Love this news. Gerry Vaughn to me is an underrated part of the defense

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Stanley settles the WR situation some. Now we can focus more on Oline and a LB I would say. Losing two of the starters. McLaughlin is still very green. Those are our first priorities to gain.

Thought Will received a very nice NIL outside the We Will. Maybe they can continue that with Tampa and/or Anderson. We hold those two then the whole situation will fall in our Oline situation. 2 lineman I think would really anchor it some. I’m really thinking find the team with the best Oline in FCS and grab their coach and see if he can pull his 2 best lineman with him. Teams like NDSU killed us in the trenches.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron