STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
It will suck A LOT if he doesn’t come, especially since we probably gave up recruiting Jaylin Williams to go after him (maybe Jaylin told us no, Idk, we were in his top 7 a month ago). He’s a center and rated one spot different by 247.

I’m glad the staff is so high on Blackwell, though. And with Conditt likely being a four year player, good times are to come.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO and TheHelgo

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I would really like an answer to this from people that have seen him. I saw one game when he was a sophomore at the state tournament.

I know his recruiting also cooled off. And he was hurt over the summer.

I also remember Adam Woodbury winning mvp at the lebron camp too.

But what is his ceiling?

Ceiling is a better shot blocking Isaiah Austin imo.

• Informative
Reactions: Cat Stevens

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
You guys make terrible Fraternity bros....If Foster selects Iowa over us, you gotta use the Cyclone Fanatic Fraternity "Superbowl" excuse, you thick nits.
Now bend over and say, "I'll have another Sir"....

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Too bad. Perhaps having Conditt in the rotation for the next couple years was enough to turn him away.

I still think there is room for two good big men; however, having both on the court at the same time will not be something that happens often unless one is a lights out shooter (see Baylor).

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Nothing has changed this weekend so idk why everyone is getting worked up. Good news tomorrow.

Just wondering a broad description of your source(s)? I’ve got people on both sides telling me it’s Iowa and it has been since last weekend and this week has just been formalities. Both staffs have been aware since that time.

• Funny
Reactions: VeloClone

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Need may be a little strong because of course we don't NEED them to have success but think how much better we'd be if we landed guys like Uthoff, Barnes, Paige, Carton, Foster, Wieskamp, etc.

Some good players listed. I'd love to have Wieskamp on our team. Depending on who we're taking off the floor/roster, I'm not sure how much better we would have been with Uthoff and Paige.