STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Dr.bannedman

liberal
Aug 21, 2012
that island napoleon got sent to
I was shocked when they pulled his offer. I thought he had a committable offer

giphy.gif

Artic Zone

Jul 12, 2017
I think our staff got played

maybe yeah but trust me... the fans will be way more upset about this than the coaches are and they’re the ones that actually invested time and money into this.

ISU will be active on the mid year transfer market and in all likelihood will land a player better than Xavier, albeit a shorter cyclone career than he would’ve had.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
maybe yeah but trust me... the fans will be way more upset about this than the coaches are and they’re the ones that actually invested time and money into this.

ISU will be active on the mid year transfer market and in all likelihood will land a player better than Xavier, albeit a shorter cyclone career than he would’ve had.

Couldn't agree more. I'd be mad if I were them though because of how it went down

• Agree
Reactions: BoxsterCy

woodm07

Apr 6, 2015
Couldn't agree more. I'd be mad if I were them though because of how it went down

Because of the nature of recruiting, the staff has to be a good sport about it, but this did harm recruiting other options I assume.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Our staff was played, but he's going to play for Fran. He's really the loser in all this.

As, as far as I could see, people were always conning each other to get what they wanted. We even con ourselves. We talk ourselves into things. We sell ourselves things we maybe don't even need or want by dressing them up. We leave out the risk.

We leave out the ugly truth.

Pay attention to that because we’re all conning ourselves in one way or another just to get through life.

• Creative
Reactions: HoustonClone

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
As, as far as I could see, people were always conning each other to get what they wanted. We even con ourselves. We talk ourselves into things. We sell ourselves things we maybe don't even need or want by dressing them up. We leave out the risk.

We leave out the ugly truth.

Pay attention to that because we’re all conning ourselves in one way or another just to get through life.

He is an 18 year old choosing where he is going to play a game.

Reactions: isutrevman

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Jacobson SR
Young JR
Conditt SO
Griffin SO
That's it as far as bigs. So why did Anderson leave if Foster isn't coming? That's what's been bugging me.

Why is that a problem...?

That's 4/13 of the roster. That's fine.

Sounds like Anderson just wasn't good enough to contribute... So he packed his bags. Foster or not, he was probably getting recruited over soon.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Why is that a problem...?

That's 4/13 of the roster. That's fine.

Sounds like Anderson just wasn't good enough to contribute... So he packed his bags. Foster or not, he was probably getting recruited over soon.

Math issues??? Jacobson being a Senior makes three. That was the entire point four is bare minimum regardless of how bad he is.

• Useful
Reactions: CY21