Similac formula recall

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
Bingo. That was at least one of the offers. I think it was like $500 for a couple of minutes drinking directly from the source or something like that. IMO that is edging up on prostitution but I am far from a lawyer.
If a guy wants it directly from the source and shows up wearing a diaper it’s probably
Paraphilic Infantilism and is about the kink not the nutrition, so yeah.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
sorry i need to talk to my wife about this. we have natural resources in the house. hard times are here.

My mom chat it got mentioned that some woman in the UK was making 18k a month on like only fans sharing video expressing. We were all discussing how much our dignity was worth.

• Agree
Reactions: MJ29 and wxman1

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
My mom chat it got mentioned that some woman in the UK was making 18k a month on like only fans sharing video expressing. We were all discussing how much our dignity was worth.
On the dignity front, not much worse than what I went through with oldest. I had switched jobs and found out I was pregnant. Had to go back to work after five weeks. Pretty leaky experience on both ends and the steps I had to navigate made me bleed even more. The only place to pump was in my supervisor’s office because he had a door that closed and locked and he papered over the door window for me. Husband took week off as daycare wouldn’t take son until six weeks so I could actually feed the baby in the boss’s office when they would stop by. I may have been the reason they put a lactation room in the building before my second was born.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
We've got twins coming up on 3 years old now. I can't imagine how we would have navigated this time as food was expensive as it was.

• Friendly
Reactions: cowgirl836

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
On the dignity front, not much worse than what I went through with oldest. I had switched jobs and found out I was pregnant. Had to go back to work after five weeks. Pretty leaky experience on both ends and the steps I had to navigate made me bleed even more. The only place to pump was in my supervisor’s office because he had a door that closed and locked and he papered over the door window for me. Husband took week off as daycare wouldn’t take son until six weeks so I could actually feed the baby in the boss’s office when they would stop by. I may have been the reason they put a lactation room in the building before my second was born.

We need national paid leave in this country so badly.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Bingo. That was at least one of the offers. I think it was like $500 for a couple of minutes drinking directly from the source or something like that. IMO that is edging up on prostitution but I am far from a lawyer.
giphy.gif

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
We need national paid leave in this country so badly.
Washington has a good model to start with

Up to 9 now!

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009

Up to 9 now!

Looks similar to CA's model but at a higher % of paycheck. Slowly getting there in some states.

DE and MD both just voted yes too IIRC.

MJ29

Aug 21, 2020

Up to 9 now!

Those are some good starting points. While I appreciated having any leave at all, the offerings at my job are pretty sad. Six weeks for a vaginal birth. Eight weeks for a c-section. I had a c-section and utilized two weeks of my PTO to stretch myself to 10 weeks, but I still could have used additional time. C-section is a SURGERY. A MAJOR SURGERY at that.

Also, some people can't afford to take leave at reduced pay, which is why they return sooner than they're really ready to.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Those are some good starting points. While I appreciated having any leave at all, the offerings at my job are pretty sad. Six weeks for a vaginal birth. Eight weeks for a c-section. I had a c-section and utilized two weeks of my PTO to stretch myself to 10 weeks, but I still could have used additional time. C-section is a SURGERY. A MAJOR SURGERY at that.
My wife also had a C-section, that cut was taking a very long time to heal and was freaking me out a bit tbh.

• Friendly
Reactions: MJ29 and cowgirl836

MJ29

Aug 21, 2020
One of the only benefits of my company getting bought out was much better parental leave. Paternity leave went from zero to four weeks fully paid.

My husband got two weeks. That was rough. Four weeks would have been very nice.

Reactions: cowgirl836

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
CG……$500 for 2 minutes. You could work less than an hour a week at those rates.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
One week for me. Definitely not enough.

Yep, not even close. Pigeon holes mom as primary parent because she gets more time early on to learn via trial by fire. I like the Nordic model which gives medical leave then equal bonding time. Their philosophy is the child has the right to bond with both parents.