***Scottie Scheffler Arrest Thread***

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021
Wow, this is the incident. If I'm Scottie, I would refuse to bargain for dropped charges and wring every dime out of that PD and city. Edit- still trying to figure out how the poor guy ruined his pants. Maybe he pooped in them?

How did he ruin his pants? He didn’t even fall down? (If that truly is the incident)

Edit: I guess it’s possible the whole thing happened before the turn and was blocked from view by the busses?

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
How did he ruin his pants? He didn’t even fall down? (If that truly is the incident)

Edit: I guess it’s possible the whole thing happened before the turn and was blocked from view by the busses?
No idea, but I'm confident that it's the video that the Louisville PD released because I've seen the same thing from a number of sources discussing it.

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
Maybe I'm missing something, but why are so many wailing about this incident? Cyclone Pride? If you or I went though a police barricade, intentional or not, would it be reasonable that we were stopped and detained? If not, why not? It sounds like you want the cop's badge.
Reasonable to be stopped…sure. Detained and charged with a felony!?!?! Nah man are you serious?

DesertClone1

DesertClone
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
Maybe I'm missing something, but why are so many wailing about this incident? Cyclone Pride? If you or I went though a police barricade, intentional or not, would it be reasonable that we were stopped and detained? If not, why not? It sounds like you want the cop's badge.

Because it’s once again cops escalating for no god damn good reason.

Are there good cops? Sure. But why the hell aren’t the good ones speaking up against the **** ones?

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
I guess I don't deserve an answer. Lot of self-righteousness around here.
read the police report

watch the video

on top of what a bunch of witnesses have already said.

what happened to him was 100% overboard.

maybe you stop him and "detain" him but to charge him with 4 crimes, one being a felony. Come on.

Letterkenny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 26, 2023
No, I'd expect to be chewed out briefly then sent on my way.

Spam

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 21, 2008

Who "wailed" about the incident? The cop?

matclone

Nov 13, 2016
Because it’s once again cops escalating for no god damn good reason.

Are there good cops? Sure. But why the hell aren’t the good ones speaking up against the **** ones?
Maybe because they have a tough job and loyalty to the institution.

read the police report

watch the video

on top of what a bunch of witnesses have already said.

what happened to him was 100% overboard.

maybe you stop him and "detain" him but to charge him with 4 crimes, one being a felony. Come on.
Okay, I'm outta here. Sorry I asked.