Samuel Same Commits!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Solid little offer list. Welcome aboard.
I will always respect a recruit offered by Houston. That's a good football program and Dana Holgersen knows how to recruit.

Also, anyone notice we are absolutely crushing K State? I cannot remember the last time we lost a recruit to them in a head to head. As long as we are much better than KU and KSU we may as well hit that state hard. Love this get. Get him in the weight room for 18 months and see what we have.

Reactions: DBQR4CY

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Also, anyone notice we are absolutely crushing K State? I cannot remember the last time we lost a recruit to them in a head to head.
Perhaps this will refresh your memory.

Reactions: heitclone

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I think Will McDonald was about that size in HS. Lanky but very athletic. Knew he needed to add mass but did it pretty quickly once he got here

Will did not add mass quickly. Struggled big time to add any at all. Still does. He is still really thin for DE. Probably what held him back from going pro last year.

Will is a beast, don’t get me wrong, but he has struggled adding mass.

This kid does remind me of Will though when he first arrived. Tons of upside!

Reactions: DBQR4CY

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Will did not add mass quickly. Struggled big time to add any at all. Still does. He is still really thin for DE. Probably what held him back from going pro last year.

Will is a beast, don’t get me wrong, but he has struggled adding mass.

This kid does remind me of Will though when he first arrived. Tons of upside!
The point was that Will added enough muscle to see the field fairly quickly. That’s the part that applies to Samuel.