S Norris Davis Commits

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
Do we just beat KState for everyone now? That is great.
I would certainly hope so.
willie.jpg

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
WTF is the ISU coaching staff taking to land all these talented dudes? Between last years class and the way this one is shaping up I can't believe it, but I like it. A lot.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Very good get. This also makes 5 safeties in the class which is a little head scratching.
Heavy graduation at the position, Young and McDonald transferred, plus we signed a JUCO (quicker turnover). Seems like they are filling a need.

Reactions: aauummm

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
K-state just got a girl QB commit.

He looks like a good get for them, but we've had Kohl commited for a while now so I'm sure we stopped his recruitment once that happened.

As for Davis, looks like a good prospect. Not sure why 247 doesn't have him rated given his offer list, but I'm sure that will change soon.

FeedBreece

Dec 30, 2020
He looks like a good get for them, but we've had Kohl commited for a while now so I'm sure we stopped his recruitment once that happened.

As for Davis, looks like a good prospect. Not sure why 247 doesn't have him rated given his offer list, but I'm sure that will change soon.
Parkes was that way too. My impression is that it’s kids that don’t participate in all the camps/AAU programs. Not participating in all that stuff makes you become off the grid these days.