Royce in ccl on Wednesday

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011

tumblr_m2haxcs8wu1qiexfso1_500.png

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Jesus ******.... Really?
You just went full stupid, if you honestly think that Fred is completely screwed from the rest of the NBA because of ROYCE WHITE'S ACTIONS then you have no idea how it works.
Stuff like this happens all the time.

Uh...

I love your avatar, but that was a terrible post.

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
Fred's #1 contact in the NBA--Kevin McKale, was burned on the deal--not to mentioned embarrassed as hell how it all went down. Reputations are on the line, mental illness or not. it's big business

It is odd that all these NBA teams are still looking at Mayor as a head coach? I just can't explain it...

ISUagger

Jan 31, 2012
Ames
Jesus ******.... Really?
You just went full stupid, if you honestly think that Fred is completely screwed from the rest of the NBA because of ROYCE WHITE'S ACTIONS then you have no idea how it works.
Stuff like this happens all the time.
Take a chill pill dude. He didn't say Fred was completely screwed. Your post doesn't sound very intelligent either.

CyBri

Mar 2, 2012
Pretty much already said but Royce's two years at Ames he was great. No problems and was active around the community. He brought some needed pride back to ISU basketball. I still laugh at UCONN saying that they have played players like Royce and he should'nt be a problem. So what if he didn't play last year and it was a bit of a circus. It still doesn't change what he did for ISU and he still continues to be pro ISU. Now he is stopping by to play for his fans in IA. He doesn't get one thing for doing this, he is doing it b/c he loves ISU. He better not hear one Boo from anyone in attendance. I hope ISU faithful comes out and shows him love. I think he has earned that from ISU.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Isn't Royce playing against Palo's team? We may hear some "Bu's" for Bubu!

Cyrok

Oct 14, 2009
DSM
Pretty much already said but Royce's two years at Ames he was great. No problems and was active around the community. He brought some needed pride back to ISU basketball. I still laugh at UCONN saying that they have played players like Royce and he should'nt be a problem. So what if he didn't play last year and it was a bit of a circus. It still doesn't change what he did for ISU and he still continues to be pro ISU. Now he is stopping by to play for his fans in IA. He doesn't get one thing for doing this, he is doing it b/c he loves ISU. He better not hear one Boo from anyone in attendance. I hope ISU faithful comes out and shows him love. I think he has earned that from ISU.

Count me in as someone who will be there on Wed. cheering for an All-Time ISU Great.

Help Support Us

Become a patron