Recruits & Transfers

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyCity

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2014
West Des Moines
Who did we have visit today? I saw one recruit being walked around by Dresser and the wrestlers who was a upper weight for sure.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
200.gif

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
He's going to be a hammer for us at 141. Potentially a tough match right away against Zargo from Wisco, and then obviously a tough match against Woods. If he beats Zargo and then keeps it close against Real (I know he expects to win, but lets be realistic), that would be a very promising start for him

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
He's going to be a hammer for us at 141. Potentially a tough match right away against Zargo from Wisco, and then obviously a tough match against Woods. If he beats Zargo and then keeps it close against Real (I know he expects to win, but lets be realistic), that would be a very promising start for him
I'm telling myself to slow down on my expectations but if he gives Real a match and beats the other guys, look the hell out. What I liked most about that interview is that you can see he definitely has some piss and vinegar to him. He's gonna be special.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Big 12 is also very solid at 141. Come NCAA, Casey will be battle tested.