Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I'm pretty sure I am out of Boxster's Eleven* because I am gone for too long of stretches at a time.

oceans-11-1960-DI.jpg

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Has there been a Michael Vick thread? Just randomly thinking here....so tired of watching Indiana lose to the professional team from Columbus. I'm packer fan....but I've always kind of disliked something about Aaron Rodgers...the cat-like aloofness. The arrogance that is just a tad over the limit of polite society.
More bored randomness??...I don't know. Just tired of tv. Tired of social media. Tired of the economy. Tired of Mylie Cyrus.
I do like our weather...here in Iowa that is. I like peppers too. Yummmmmm peppers.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Oooh, good question. Who makes the cut for the eleven piper positions from the RTT regulars? The cut is going to be tough. Going to more treacherous then GTO's murder house.
  • Boxster
  • Cowgirl
  • KC
  • Pants
  • GTO
  • Erik
  • Z (honorary regular)
  • Rev
  • Wxman
  • GR8
  • Rulzzz
  • Nickels
  • Carvers
  • Birdy
  • SaraV
  • Cooler
  • Woo
  • Velo
  • Chaser
  • Clonee
  • Live2
  • CloneLaw
  • NWICY

Today I learned Boxster has me on ignored. Either that or I'm not a consistent enough poster in the RTT. ;)

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I am thinking I overdid it biking this evening. Perhaps some reasonable deference to age might be in order. Compensating with Dove ice cream mini's.

• Friendly
Reactions: cyrevkah

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Shocker of the day - my wife knew all the words to this song when it came up on the radio today:

My face as I listened to her sing along: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I now call her a chatta-hoochie.

Being a fool for the city I have truthfully never heard that song. I am totally citified.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Shocker of the day - my wife knew all the words to this song when it came up on the radio today:

My face as I listened to her sing along: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I now call her a chatta-hoochie.

I think I might still have that concert working crew t-shirt from when I worked at Hilton. However, I finally cleaned some of them out about a year ago and it might have gotten the heave ho. I think it was the "A Lot About Living" Tour.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I am thinking I overdid it biking this evening. Perhaps some reasonable deference to age might be in order. Compensating with Dove ice cream mini's.
I have started running laps when I have to take the kids to soccer practice since I'm not coaching. With both of them playing this fall I may be doing a lot of running. I got 6 laps around the whole complex tonight. I think it was about three and a half miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.