Random Thoughts VIII: The Ocho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I'm pretty scared if I ever have a daughter. The world is better than it used to be, but there are still horrible human beings out there.
The internet has allowed people to say things in virtual anonymity. People say things online that they would never say to someone's face. I really don't understand people that send that vile stuff to people that read the news or weather. Are they that miserable that something like that makes them feel superior or powerful?

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
@cyhiphopp I think you followed me when I sent that flirting Sims game based tweet to that youtuber, and then continued doing it for three days because we determined that was how we beat Texas in the first round of the Big 12 tournament. I still blame myself for why we lost to UAB. I forgot to do it until after the game started. I'm also probably the reason Hoiberg left.
So the truth comes out

Reactions: jcyclonee

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
@cyhiphopp I think you followed me when I sent that flirting Sims game based tweet to that youtuber, and then continued doing it for three days because we determined that was how we beat Texas in the first round of the Big 12 tournament. I still blame myself for why we lost to UAB. I forgot to do it until after the game started. I'm also probably the reason Hoiberg left.

You might want to keep that to yourself after you move here.
:eek:

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Well, get ready for a bunch of kitten and cats pictures from KC's computer. We can post non URL pictures.

From my computer:

Attachments

• corgi butt.jpg
    corgi butt.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: bawbie

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
From home storage (computer/phone) you can choose thumbnail or fullsize. Pretty sure we will be seeing LIFESIZE cats from KC.

ISU Kenny.jpg

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I'm pretty scared if I ever have a daughter. The world is better than it used to be, but there are still horrible human beings out there.

It is and isn't better. Just different.

There must be some people who really hate their lives or are jealous of others. People who can attack people they don't even know usually hate themselves.

Reactions: BoxsterCy

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
They are working on it, I think it should be done today.
I kind of want you to leave it open. MFW people are reading the cave:

RiRbcP.gif

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Dang - just reported a second death on RAGBRAI - hope Velo & Workman and any other CFer's riding are safe.

Guy got run over while sleeping in his tent - driver of the truck dragged him about 15 feet while driving to his own tent.

• Dislike
Reactions: cyrevkah and bawbie

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
It was about policy! It wasn't even an opinion piece! Just a regular, run of the mill, 8th page back story and people started calling Michelle a whoar, posting Trump is great memes, calling people Trumptards, etc. It was a ******* zoo.
And you loved every post of it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron