Random Thoughts IX (The first 8 were probably better)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Basement floor heat wasn't working. Poor son sleeping in 59 degree area. Hasn't worked since codger plumber worked on it. During the Kstate game I went down and messed with it and said I'd call someone tomorrow. This morning, son woke up to a cozy 70 degree basement and it didn't cost me anything. This town needs an actual plumber.
Aw hell. Just throw on another blanket. 59 degrees is plenty fine for sleepin'.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Aw hell. Just throw on another blanket. 59 degrees is plenty fine for sleepin'.
Actually, 60 is about where we keep our bedroom temp (and I have a fan blowing on me too). He's got four blankets piled on his side; I've got just the sheet and a lightweight bedspread...

Welcome to the world of old ladies!

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
I can't decide if this looks interesting, or gross.
menu

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Cooler did my brackets make it to you? I know they're sent but I don't know if they went to the right place.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Yo CG, Norwegian air is running $65 one ways from RI to the UK. Just heard it on the news know nothing else abut it. If you don't have your air fare locked down it might be worth looking at.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Yo CG, Norwegian air is running $65 one ways from RI to the UK. Just heard it on the news know nothing else abut it. If you don't have your air fare locked down it might be worth looking at.

already paid for but holy crap, are they launching you via a cannon or something?! Or do you have to ride in the tiny bathroom of an Atlantic fisherman's boat?

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
As of now, I'm showing brackets for Lawman, Bawbie, KC, Nickels, SaraV, Chaser and myself. I believe Rulzzz and *NWICY are also joining. I think the brackets stay open until just before the games start tomorrow if you are still interested.

*edit

Last edited:
Reactions: wxman1

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
As of now, I'm showing brackets for Lawman, Bawbie, KC, Nickels, SaraV, Chaser and myself. I believe Rulzzz and BC are also joining. I think the brackets stay open until just before the games start tomorrow if you are still interested.

Not me. Outside of ISU, I truly don't care. Those and final four (hopefully those are one in the same) are all I sometimes watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron