Random Thoughts 17: Here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Yeah, it’s a one and done with him.

Really getting tired of all the hooch smoke being blown in my face everywhere. Do edibles folks, it’s being respectful.

Huh didn't think it was legal in Iowa.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Yup. Have heard stories of the performers outright encouraging it with cops standing all around knowing they can't/won't do anything about it with that many people partaking.
It was encouraged, cops did grab a few doing it. Apparently the police love working this because they get paid 2x their normal pay by the promoter.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Huh didn't think it was legal in Iowa.
It’s becoming very common everywhere lately. The performer was pushing for legalized mj and saying it would push heroin and fentanyl off the streets. All I could think was this is the stupid thought processes that makes things worse. People aren’t doing heroin and fentanyl because they can’t buy weed wherever they want to. It’s not difficult to buy now and people still are doing other crap.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Did you ask your wife why she bought these tickets?
Key word is wife, husbands learn that several battles are dumb to fight. I had no idea what he sang but two songs, neither were rap. I said dierks Bentley would have been better but she said she had no idea what he sang either.

You won’t find two different attention spans and memories than mine and my wife’s. I am distracted non stop while I’m doing stuff but remember 99% of everything I seem even remotely important. My wife is laser focused while doing something but 3 days later has forgotten everything. She will probably suggest going to his concert again in a few months.

Positive……got them for half price.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Yup. Have heard stories of the performers outright encouraging it with cops standing all around knowing they can't/won't do anything about it with that many people partaking.

And that's not new.

The most hostile crowds I've seen were due to drunkedness and while it's legal, folks are publically intoxicated as soon as they step outside.

I think as long as there's no problems the cops will only bust someone for their own ego.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Found out I had Banana Whiskey in Nashville and not peanut butter. Explains why I just didn’t like the peanut butter I bought as well. The banana stuff was VERY good.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Bananas made me think of banana bread which lead to me thinking about carrot cake which has lead me to really really really wanting some carrot cake.

Don't think I've had any since I retired. I'd buy a whole cake at the local bakery and bring it to work so I could have some, but not too much, just my own piece.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
It was actually a productive day, got a lot of stuff done for my 3rd job that had sort of gotten behind. So that was good. Did open windows last night with the low dew point, shut them down this morning and turned on the air. It was the right choice. House is still nice and comfortable.

Reactions: BCClone

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Just looked at their/its website. Wear your skull sweatshirt if you don’t want to stand out.
I just went down that rabbit hole. I'm not much of a modern country guy, but I think I like what I heard. But I watched 4 of his videos and I'm about to shave my wrists.

Can I wear this to one of his concerts?
m_wp_63f949dbfb7304c928193ca5.webp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.