Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Since the weekend officially starts vacation summer and the "pet the fluffy cow" season we should be sharing this public service posting:

View attachment 113301
Another bison calf had to be put down this past week because an ******* handled it.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Another bison calf had to be put down this past week because an ******* handled it.

Was that the one that was stuck in the creek/mud something like that? That was a tougher call IMO, it was going to die where it was and the person pulled it out was my understanding, but then it never could get remated with the herd.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Was that the one that was stuck in the creek/mud something like that? That was a tougher call IMO, it was going to die where it was and the person pulled it out was my understanding, but then it never could get remated with the herd.
Circle of life. Not all young make it to adulthood. It might have made it out of there...best thing to do is notify the rangers. It's not a do-it-yourself proposition.

Reactions: madguy30

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Thought we were going, wife made me buy tickets then proceeded to just get busy doing other stuff so youngest and I are just sitting around the house waiting. Opening act will be about done when we get there if we get going soon. Parking will be awful going in this late.

Status
Not open for further replies.