Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
just a bit of a warning, it is a little cringey, but fun.
Just found it and listened. Needed a break from the tedious work stuff I'm doing. Finally using a brand new way of designing a newsletter and I keep guessing wrong on what to do to add and move things. Sigh.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
just a bit of a warning, it is a little cringey, but fun.

He leaned it to it and owned it. It was fun. But yeah I don't think he's a threat to Billy Joel, Harry stiles or whatever male singer is popular now.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Shot baskets for about 10 minutes today. Trying to remember the last time I picked up a basketball. Anyway, it was not pretty, could not hit the broadside of a barn. Free-throws seemed LONG and the basket seemed to be 10'-6" high and not just 10 foot high.

• Friendly
Reactions: wxman1 and NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Shot baskets for about 10 minutes today. Trying to remember the last time I picked up a basketball. Anyway, it was not pretty, could not hit the broadside of a barn. Free-throws seemed LONG and the basket seemed to be 10'-6" high and not just 10 foot high.
The new thing is to shoot them overhand and not granny style. ;).

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Well, poop. Sister's MIL died so I'll be down most of next week in Mexico solo. Do know another couple, friends my sister met over the years in the same resort, so I'll at least know someone. Probably go into shock the next week with a niece, NIL and three kids in the villa with me after most of week alone.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
@VeloClone we need a ruling Kittle=>Rochester Rapper? :)
I don't know how to respond to this. Just like I don't know how to respond to that thing Kittle did. It was painful but clearly fun.

anchorman-emotion.gif

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Well, poop. Sister's MIL died so I'll be down most of next week in Mexico solo. Do know another couple, friends my sister met over the years in the same resort, so I'll at least know someone. Probably go into shock the next week with a niece, NIL and three kids in the villa with me after most of week alone.

Play your cards right down there and you might not be alone, a whole Villa sounds pretty attractive if there is a senorita that is tired of the group she is down there with.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I'm surprised how many people don't read full titles in the ticket exchange thread. Multiple messages after I altered the title to reflect them being sold. Oh well no harm I guess. It was nice to sell them since they weren't in use today the parents had other commitments.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Ndubs don’t you want to be wingman?

Where in Mexico are you staying box?

Status
Not open for further replies.