Random Thoughts 17: Here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I see in emails that my wife and daughter venmo each other money. I sit there and smh, because I have access to all of both of their bank accounts. I could just transfer it and cut out the middle person and the wait time.

EDIT: my wife technically has access also, she just refuses to learn how to log in our accounts.
Is there a charge with Venmo? They could just use Zelle

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Is there a charge with Venmo? They could just use Zelle
From what I know (I don't have it) there is a charge if you want the funds in less than 3 days. If you wait three days, no charge.

Also, Needed to replace the Christmas avatar with a NY pik from a few years ago.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Yesterday I get an email and I reply that it is something of which I have no control. Today I get a response asking me to update it.
I swear people don't even read my replies

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
The depression of likely having to cancel a flight you have looked forward to and the backup day is booked. Need to get the instrument rating and enough hours to get checked out in the other plane.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Was outside at dusk finally getting around to erecting Fortress Boxster, my shrub protecting fencing.

Deer were across the street just staring at me. Yelled at them. They just stood there and stared. Man, I really do HATE deer.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Just took the trash out. Now I remember pickup is pushed back a day due to Christmas. Looks like the trash barrel is sitting out all day.
I wasn't the only one

Status
Not open for further replies.