Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Her other nice one this morning was walking into their playroom and asking MrsWx "Can you clean this mess up?"

Girl is on a roll.
Did everyone laugh or just you?

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
It is so nice to smile at something this afternoon. I love it! Now back to catching up, at least a little bit, on work before going back to work tomorrow.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
It is so nice to smile at something this afternoon. I love it! Now back to catching up, at least a little bit, on work before going back to work tomorrow.

I sorted a bunch of messy 2021 paperwork (I let it pile for 11-12 months), shredded, filed, edited some bird pics. Old man is exhausted. Nap time. ;)

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I sorted a bunch of messy 2021 paperwork (I let it pile for 11-12 months), shredded, filed, edited some bird pics. Old man is exhausted. Nap time. ;)
My nap came first so that’s crossed off the list. Even after getting the booster Wed. afternoon, one nap a day seems enough. Of course I haven’t had a true work day since Tuesday, so tomorrow might be a different story.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
My nap came first so that’s crossed off the list. Even after getting the booster Wed. afternoon, one nap a day seems enough. Of course I haven’t had a true work day since Tuesday, so tomorrow might be a different story.

Forgot to add that I was so lazy today that I am still in pajamas.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Driving to church this morning and we go by some buildings that were apparently demolished this past week but the rubble is still there. Lil Miss just says with the straightest face possible "Look at all that crap"
Whereabouts? I saw a big pile of debris in some odd place that I know for a fact was some sort of structure less than 2 weeks ago but I've already forgotten what it used to be

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Well work went well, but not well enough to make the visitation. However I did find a new brewery. Pawprint Brewery Chatfield Mn, it is well worth the stop. Went 4 for 4 on the flight I tried.

• Informative
Reactions: VeloClone

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Whereabouts? I saw a big pile of debris in some odd place that I know for a fact was some sort of structure less than 2 weeks ago but I've already forgotten what it used to be

It was the building at 5th street and 8th Ave.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Currently onboarding remotely for my new job and it consists of basically sitting on hold with i.t. to get temporary passwords. My manager keeps apologizing for sitting on hold so much... and I'm just over here looking at cycfan/drinking coffee and listening to Spotify getting paid 5 bucks more an hour than at my old job haha. I'm like I'll do this forever honestly.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Currently onboarding remotely for my new job and it consists of basically sitting on hold with i.t. to get temporary passwords. My manager keeps apologizing for sitting on hold so much... and I'm just over here looking at cycfan/drinking coffee and listening to Spotify getting paid 5 bucks more an hour than at my old job haha. I'm like I'll do this forever honestly.
I read this wrong. Isn't there a poster named Cycfan? I was picturing you staring at him... :rolleyes:

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I remember when Lady Gaga 1st showed up, I thought just another pop singer, but she really is talented.
She won me over in 2017 when she did a Super Bowl halftime show and then performed with Metallica at the Grammies within a week and completely rocked both shows.

Reactions: NWICY

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Yeah...
NO.
Dillers are a southern/southwestern critter. In fact, flat armadillo is the state animal of Texas. ;)
Some have moved into Iowa. A work mate shot one 3 years ago while deer hunting near Runnells, IA. He didn't think anyone would believe him.

• Informative
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Well, we lost my FIL yesterday morning. He was a good man and a great guy. Pitched in the minors for the Brooklyn Dodgers, and even played pickup basketball with Jackie Robinson, back in the mid-50s. He'll be missed.
What memories he - and you - must have!

• Agree
Reactions: oldman

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Well, we lost my FIL yesterday morning. He was a good man and a great guy. Pitched in the minors for the Brooklyn Dodgers, and even played pickup basketball with Jackie Robinson, back in the mid-50s. He'll be missed.
Sorry for your loss. It seems like every 5th old timer I meet has played minor league baseball and I can never figure out why other than baseball was king back then. Sounds like a cool life filled with interesting history, Jackie Robinson would he a great figure to hang out with and pick his brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.