Random Thoughts 15: Crystal Clear 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Wow just had a package delivered before 10am. Mail lady had a nice, newer Chrysler van, instead of her usual Buick LeSabre, so she must be doing packages instead of regular mail today.
I have a package being delivered today. It really needs to get here by 12:30 for me to have a shot at making kickoff at JTS. With Thanksgiving I never expected it to get here today and being that we are in major porch pirate season I figure it shouldn't sit out all day.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I have a package being delivered today. It really needs to get here by 12:30 for me to have a shot at making kickoff at JTS. With Thanksgiving I never expected it to get here today and being that we are in major porch pirate season I figure it shouldn't sit out all day.

My furnace humidifier filters were not swiped Wednesday. Damn, got so spoiled by ordering something one day and getting it the next.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
If our experience was typical, “bring in snacks” mean pretty much anything goes. No one checked anything at gate we entered.

Reactions: NWICY and wxman1

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
What a great day of Cyclone athletics! It was GREAT! The FB team was exciting and got to go out on a huge W. The MBB team posted a great win. The WBB team got a W. I'm really liking MBB again so much more fun than the last few yrs.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
What a great day of Cyclone athletics! It was GREAT! The FB team was exciting and got to go out on a huge W. The MBB team posted a great win. The WBB team got a W. I'm really liking MBB again so much more fun than the last few yrs.
MBB looked so directionless the last few years. The effort alone makes this team worth watching.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Random observation:

16 oz. aluminum bottles are the ideal shower beer container -
  • enough beer to last pretty much the duration of the shower
  • replaceable cap so beer doesn't get watered down
  • light enough to not break your toe if it gets dropped or knocked off shelf

• Informative
Reactions: jcyclonee and NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Random observation:

16 oz. aluminum bottles are the ideal shower beer container -
  • enough beer to last pretty much the duration of the shower
  • replaceable cap so beer doesn't get watered down
  • light enough to not break your toe if it gets dropped or knocked off shelf
Your wife isn’t bothered by you drinking a beer in the shower? Mine would be upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.