Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Place we buy our smoked turkey from is out. So I am deep frying a 12 pounder and going to smoke a 6 pound leg less and wingless one.

Reactions: NWICY

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Oh, goodness. CBS has Rudolph on right now. My turkey for the big family Thanksgiving meal on Saturday is still frozen.

Haven't watched forever.

The other stop motion films that followed are creepy and I decided the people making them had some fuuuun drugs.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Singing reindeer always make me smile

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Alexa connecting to I Heart 105.1. And yes, we have TIVO.

Usually it works great, but usually I'm synching with ESPN+ on my computer for basketball games.

I kept trying to mate audio & video, but it seemed like as soon as I got them to match, they'd go to a commercial break, and then I'd have to start all over again. And it was random; sometimes the video would come out of the break ahead of John & Erik, sometimes they'd announce a play while we still had commercials on the tv. It was really too distracting, and harder to watch/listen than just listening to the tv "talent". I was just expressing frustration yesterday. :)
Oh that makes sense. The only reason I brought it up was I use the varsity network app to listen to john and eric and you can pause on there which makes it easy. Thinking about it I know Iowa State's facebook page also streams their commentary and you can pause that so it make syncing easier.

• Informative
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Was wearing my vintage Mountain Products goose down jacket today and yesterday while doing the yard workies. Relegated to yard work many many years ago. Was given to me by a girlfriend I haven't seen since 1981. Got a duct tape patch on the sleeve but this damn thing is a survivor.

coat cropped cf scale.jpg

Reactions: wxman1

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Was wearing my vintage Mountain Products goose down jacket today and yesterday while doing the yard workies. Relegated to yard work many many years ago. Was given to me by a girlfriend I haven't seen since 1981. Got a duct tape patch on the sleeve but this damn thing is a survivor.

View attachment 92203
That looks like a mustache a Russian would have. Go buy a bottle of grey goose, slip on your tux and reclaim your double 0 status. For your country, box.

• Agree

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Oh, goodness. CBS has Rudolph on right now. My turkey for the big family Thanksgiving meal on Saturday is still frozen.

Yeah I stopped on that channel when I scrolled by. (hangs head but not really) The one with the snow miser is my favorite of all those old ones.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
That looks like a mustache a Russian would have. Go buy a bottle of grey goose, slip on your tux and reclaim your double 0 status. For your country, box.

He might be older, but I think he can still handle two Russians.

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
He might be older, but I think he can still handle two Russians.

Full disclosure, I have consumed Stoli vodka on my deck with Russkies in a previous lifetime. CWW#2 was Russian language and literature major so had Russian friends. When she got into confuser science there were lots of Russian programmers around the Twin Cities.

• Informative

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Full disclosure, I have consumed Stoli vodka on my deck with Russkies in a previous lifetime. CWW#2 was Russian language and literature major so had Russian friends. When she got into confuser science there were lots of Russian programmers around the Twin Cities.

Hmmm, the plot thickens maybe our all-American boy is actually a deep state Russian plant. Could it be while he was under the influence of CWW#2, that he was subtly brain washed with out his knowledge?

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Hmmm, the plot thickens maybe our all-American boy is actually a deep state Russian plant. Could it be while he was under the influence of CWW#2, that he was subtly brain washed with out his knowledge?

Well, earlier this year, and totally out of the blue, I did hear from CWW#2 after years and years of no contact. She may still be trying to turn me? She did have a old language Russian term she used. If I hear it again I'm probably ******.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8
Status
Not open for further replies.